Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So I'm in a bit of a career change right now and everything is starting fresh for me.  Yes I have a college degree in psychology that will always come in handy when communicating with others... but I'm in a new world of marketing myself as a Real Estate Agent and I am ready to hit the ground running!

While I take the pre-license course and anxiously await that wonderful certificate that will say I am a licensed realtor, I will post tips and tricks from interesting things I am learning about Real Estate to DIY projects to things I find online that I want to share with you all!  So if you like what you see and enjoy reading my blog feel free to share this with anyone you know or shoot me an email and connect with me. Jennifer.hilton91@gmai.com

^^^Mr. Big-------------------^^^Me


No comments:

Post a Comment